Your toothbrush is a common tool you see each day. It can clean your smile and help you keep your oral health in tip-top shape. Even though you use your brush regularly, do you really know everything there is to know about it? Well, let’s test your knowledge! Our dentist, Dr. Anthony Gonzalez, encourages you to see how much you know about toothbrushes by taking this toothpaste quiz.
1. What type of toothbrush should you use to clean your teeth?
A. A soft-bristled toothbrush
B. A hard-bristled toothbrush
2. Soft-bristled toothbrushes can thoroughly clean your chompers and care for your gums.
3. How often should you brush your smile?
A. Twice a day
B. Once a day
C. Once every other day
4. It’s best to brush your teeth for two minutes each time you scrub your smile.
5. Is an electric or manual toothbrush better in an oral hygiene routine?
A. A manual toothbrush
B. An electric toothbrush
C. Both electric and manual toothbrushes are effective
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
How did you do? Did you answer the questions correctly? If so, good for you! If you have any questions or if you would like to learn more about toothbrushes in Corpus Christi, Texas, our dental team at Anthony Gonzalez, DDS is more than happy to help you. All you need to do is dial 361-387-1507 and we will be thrilled to give you the information you seek!